Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) promotes and integrates scientific research, education, and practical applications of sports medicine and exercise science to maintain and enhance physical performance, fitness, health, and quality of life.
- Clinical Exercise Physiology Association (CEPA) committed to advancing the profession of clinical exercise physiology.
- American Military University (AMU) Sports Management degrees courses for BS and MS in the study of human, physical, psychological, and related issues concerning sports, recreation, health, and wellness.
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- Patient Education: Prevent Injuries Resources
- Stop Sports Injuries. The American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM) initiated STOP Sports Injuries to prevent overuse and trauma injuries among young athletes.
- Hurling Injuries 101 Hurling is an outdoor team game of ancient Gaelic and Irish origin and has been played for more than 3,000 years. Hurling is now played all over the world. In the United States there are currently more than 130 clubs with participation in approximately 50 cities across the country.
- Publications about orthopedic surgery and tips about procedures and care
- In the Game Patient Newsletter
- Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA) is a specialized accrediting body that promotes and recognizes excellence in sport management education in colleges and universities at the baccalaureate and graduate levels. The purpose of the COSMA is to promote and recognize excellence in sport management education through specialized accreditation.
- North American Society for Sport Management (NASSM) promotes and integrates scientific research, education, and practical applications of sports medicine and exercise science to maintain and enhance physical performance, fitness, health, and quality of life.
- Sports Medicine News from ScienceDaily, the latest research news provides press releases and articles about sports medicine
- Sports Medicine Information
- The Physician and Sportsmedicine Online a source for primary care sports medicine clinical and personal health articles and a resource for Sports Medicine Clinics and Fellowships.
- Magazines and Periodicals
- News Feeds: Current Health Warnings, Disaster Notices, & Health and Emergency Preparedness Resources
- Optimizing the Sideline Medical Bag
- Orthopaedic Resources
- Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine and Sports Management Resources