- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) [ also known as "orthopedic" and sometimes misspelled as "orthopeadic" ]
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) promotes and integrates scientific research, education, and practical applications of sports medicine and exercise science to maintain and enhance physical performance, fitness, health, and quality of life.
- Clinical Exercise Physiology Association (CEPA) committed to advancing the profession of clinical exercise physiology.
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (AOFAS)
- Foot and Ankle Care patient information
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- American Journal of Sports Medicine Publications about orthopedic surgery and tips about procedures and care
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- Conditions and Injuries
- Find a Hand Surgeon by location
- Popular Videos safety and anatomy, learn about common hand conditions, watch surgery videos.
- Hand Care Blog
- The Global Alliance for Musculoskeletal Health (G-MUSC) keep people moving
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society (LLRS) is a specialty of the Association for the Study and Application of the Methods of Ilizarov (ASAMI)
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America (POSNA)
- POSNA OrthoKids Patient/Parent Information About Children
- When Your Body Aches: A Quick Reference to Treating Bone, Joint, & Muscle Pain. A "fun-to-read manual" by the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Susan Crites Price. [Formerly published by AAOS as The Body Almanac.]
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Equipment Resources
Yoga Therapy for Stress and Rehabilitation
- "Yoga for Health", from NIH National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, March 2020
- Yoga Health Benefits from the U.S. National Library of Medicine
- 5 Benefits of Doga for You and Your Dog
- Yoga with Dog
- GAIAM Wellness products for healthy living: rehabilitation, yoga, meditation.
- A Yoga Sequence to Help You Commit to Daily Practice
- ActiveForever.com provides a wide variety of resources for Assistive Devices that can help people maintain their independence and active lifestyle. Products include electrotherapy TENS and EMS units and supplies, and other items for sports medicine and physical therapy rehabilitation.
- Action Products, Inc. makes wheelchair cushions and seating systems; heel and elbow protectors, and full mattress overlays for Rehab/DME markets
- Hand Therapy Exercisers and Grips
- Hand Therapy Putty Exercisers
- Chattanooga rehabilitation products catalog
- North Coast Medical rehabilitation supplies
- Good Grips Tools by OXO: car cleaning, cooking, gardening, house cleaning, organizing, and spices
- Healthy Back
- Humanware makers of the BrailleNote and BrailleNote PK among other items. Updated
- Invacare Corporation provides home medical products, manufacturing and distributing the world's broadest product offering to approximately 15,000 independent, home medical equipment (HME) providers. Updated
- TheraBand flex bars, hand trainers, stretch straps, roller massagers
- IsoFlex hand therapy exercise balls and other stress balls exercises for stroke patients
- 12 DIY Stress Balls Ideas: How to Make a Homemade Stress Ball
- Medco Sports Medicine rehabilitation supplies
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy Products (OPTP)
- PrePack Products, Inc. rehab and fitness products for the home and clinic
- RC Systems makers of Doubletalk speech synthesizers
- RS Medical provider of physician-prescribed home electrotherapy devices for muscle stimulation and pain management
- Performance Health Producrts eCatalog rehabilitation supplies Updated
How they made the PDF flipbook: Convert PDFs into Interactive Digital Flipbooks with Multimedia For Brochures / Magazines / Catalogs and More New
- Patterson Medical / Performance Health Producrts rehabilitation supplies
- Smith+Nephew medical devices and rehabilitation consumer products
- spinoFLEX fitness and rehabilitation equipment
- School Specialty Abilitations We know that working with children with special needs can be a challenge. Our Abilitations mission is to provide therapists, educators and parents with the best practice products and solutions possible to ensure success. Updated
- Quadriciser with the Quadriciser motorized therapy system, those who are unable to walk can simulate reciprocal movements of walking while lying in the supine position. This cross-crawl pattern stimulates the brain and improves muscle function. The Quadriciser is a total body therapy system that offers a wide variety of therapies to those who are unable to move by themselves.
- SelfCareCentral. Helping you help yourself. For physical therapy and fitness essentials. SelfCareCentral.com is a division of GNR Health Systems, Inc., a leading commercial distributor of healthcare products.
- The Med Supply Guide provides recommendations for medical supply, equipment, and assistive technology companies. Categories include diabetic supplies, medical equipment, medical supplies, mobility aids, home care, and medical uniforms. "Rankings are determined using a few factors including user feedback…The listings on our site are sponsored but our goal is to provide only the best online suppliers…" The site also includes a FAQ and several forums.
- The Walking Cane Store
- Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy on this website.
- Pain Management on this website.