Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- Accessible Fitness Centers in the Chicago, Illinois area. New
- An Overview of Physical Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Bethesda Physiocare, Jan Dommerholt, PT, MPS, FAAPM specializes in helping musicians and persons with myofascial trigger point pain, orthopedic injuries, and craniomandibular (TMJ) pain in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- Canadian Association of Rehabilitation Professionals (CARP)
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) for the U.S. and Canada
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute empowers people with physical disabilities to reach for their full potential in every aspect of life.
- EuroPēds intense physical therapy for children and young adults with cerebral palsy and other neuromuscular disorders
- Issa Physical Therapy, Tamer S. Issa, PT, DPT specializes in orthopaedic manual therapy, Bethesda, MD
- University of Maryland Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Institute formerly Kernan Hospital, is Maryland's largest and most comprehensive rehabilitation and orthopedic specialty hospital. Kernan has been serving the Baltimore community for over 117 years.
- The 128-bed William Donald Schaefer Rehabilitation Center at the University of Maryland Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Institute, is one of the largest and most sophisticated facilities of its kind in the United States. The 155,000 square-foot facility has four inpatient units that each contain 32 beds. Each unit is dedicated for a specific diagnostic group or level of care, including: Comprehensive Medical Rehabilitation | Orthopaedic Inpatient Rehabilitation | Amputee Rehabilitation | Stroke Recovery | Stroke Specialty Programs | Traumatic Brain Injury | Spinal Cord/Multiple Trauma | Robotic Treadmill | Adaptive Golf Program | Adaptive Sports Court | Support Groups
- MedStar National Rehabilitation Hospital
- National Rehabilitation Association
- Native American Rehabilitation Association of the Northwest (NARA NW) provides education, physical, and mental health services and substance abuse treatment that is culturally appropriate to American Indians, Alaska Natives and anyone in need.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (physiatry) provides integrated care in the treatment of all neurologic and musculoskeletal disabilities, from traumatic brain injury to lower back pain. Physiatry is one of the 24 medical specialties certified by the American Board of Medical Specialties.
- Rehabilitation Engineering Society of North America (RESNA)
- Rockville Physical Therapy and Pain Management Center, Chinh Le, PT, DPT. For most people, going to physical therapy for treatment is a new and foreign experience. Therefore, we provide individualized assessment and care for each patient with emphasis on educating everyone on the process of therapy. We know that an educated patient is willing to get better quickly and understand the path to independence.
- SNOEZELEN® sensory stimulation therapy from Rompa.com
- University of Maryland School of Medicine Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Science develops physical therapist practitioners and scholars to restore physical function and performance, prevent physical injury and disease and promote physical wellness.
- Volunteers for Medical Engineering (VME) VME is an organization of volunteers in Baltimore, Maryland who aim, with invention and engineering, to improve the independence and quality of life for individuals living with disabilities. VME is all about solutions – innovative, custom solutions to improve the lives of individuals with disabilities. Each solution is tailored to the client in one of two ways: fabricated from the "ground-up" or through modifications to an existing device.