- Ankylosing Spondylitis from the Spondylitis Association of America
- Arthritis information from the Mayo Clinic. Updated
- Arthritis FAQ from the CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health.
- Arthritis Foundation
- Arthritis Society of Canada
- Foreningen af Unge med Gigt (FNUG) [Danish Organisation of Youth with Rheumatism]
- Gigforeningen [Danish Arthritis Society]
- International League of Associations for Rheumatology (ILAR)
- International Organisation of Youth with Rheumatism (IOYR)
- Italian Society for Rheumatology [Italy]
- National Axial Spondyloarthritis Society [UK] Axial Spondyloarthritis (axial SpA) is an inflammatory arthritis where the main symptom is back pain. Axial spondyloarthritis is an umbrella term and it includes
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) Where changes to the sacroiliac joints or the spine can be seen on x-ray.
- Non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis Where x-ray changes are not present but inflammation is visible on MRI or you have symptoms.
International Disability: Italy
- Accessible Italy has been organizing tours and tourism services for individuals with disabilities since 1995. Accessible Italy is A NON-PROFIT BODY that is busy with helping foreign tourists with disabilities to plan their Italian holidays.
- The Information Systems Accessibility Office at CNIPA (National Organism for ICT in the Public Administration) provides an English translation of a law passed in 2004 for Accessible Websites: Provisions to support the access to information technologies for the disabled
- Italian Society for Rheumatology
- Development and results of accessibility laws in Italy: Roberto Scano Info (in Italian)