- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) article from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), OrthoInfo, Diseases and Conditions.
- Deep venous thrombosis from the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health MedlinePlus, Medical Encyclopedia
- Blood Clots and Travel: What You Need to Know | CDC Protect yourself and reduce your risk of blood clots during travel. Recognize the symptoms of
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE). New
- Your Guide to Preventing and Treating Blood Clots a guide funded by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. New
- 9 Stretches You Can do While Sitting Down When a person is motionless for long periods of time, stretching will help loosen stiff limbs and increase blood flow. New
- New Guidelines Debunk "Economy Class Syndrome" Risk of Blood Clots Low for Most Air Travelers