Sutherland Shire Council in New South Wales, Australia, has a beach wheelchair available for community use at Cronulla Beach (South Cronulla). The wheelchair allows access to the beach for people who use wheelchairs or who find the beachfront difficult to negotiate. The chair is available free of charge for short term loans.
The chair is available 7 days a week from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. in summer and 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. in winter.
UK Beach Wheelchairs
There are also Beach Wheelchairs for Hire at some of England's beaches.
- Accessible Beaches and Beach Wheelchairs Around the UK New
- Beach Wheelchairs from Debug Mobility Products with rental location partners around the world. New
- Beach Wheelchairs from John Preston Medical and Mobility. New
- Visit Greater Yarmouth New
- Beach Wheelchairs — small and lightweight New