Last updated: March 3, 2015
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- American Stoke Association a division of the American Heart Association, provides information about risk assessment, prevention, treatment, recovery, caregiving, stroke family support information, and the usual "other"
- "Aspirin for Reducing Your Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke: KNOW THE FACTS" from the U.S. food and Drug Administration, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
- About Stroke from the American Heart Association / American Stroke Association.
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- NINDS Inclusion Body Myositis Information (IBM) Inclusion body myositis (IBM) is one of a group of muscle diseases known as the inflammatory myopathies, which are characterized by chronic, progressive muscle inflammation accompanied by muscle weakness.
- National Stroke Association (NSA)
- Stroke: Know the Risks from the American Heart Association (.pdf)
- The Stroke Song Do you know the signs of a stroke? This will help you remember and might save someone's life.
Share with others