Last updated: May 26, 2016
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- Back Surgery: Types, Recovery, Risks, and Benefits – WebMD
- Back surgery: When is it a good idea? – Mayo Clinic
- Scoliosis Resources
- Spinal stenosis – Mayo Clinic
- Spine-health.com Provides in-depth peer-reviewed information about most conditions with clear animations of spine anatomy, conditions, and procedures. It also provides a "Find a Doctor" directory of board certified / board eligible spine specialists in the U.S. and UK.
- SpineUniverse Provides peer-reviewed information to patients and physicians. Medical information includes reviews of non-surgical and surgical treatments and new technologies. Information is also provided about the advantages and disadvantages of a technique or product.