Last updated: May 17, 2016
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- Sjögren's Syndrome Foundation
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS): Sjögren's Syndrome Information Page
- Sjögren's Syndrome article by Mayo Clinic staff
- Green tea may help prevent autoimmune diseases, ScienceDaily – Medical College of Georgia, April 20 2007. They found significantly less salivary gland damage in a group treated with green tea extract, suggesting a reduction of the Sjögren's symptom commonly referred to as dry mouth…"Since it is an autoimmune disease, Sjögren's Syndrome causes the body to attack itself and produce extra antibodies that mistakenly target the salivary and lacrimal glands."
- Molecular mechanisms of salivary gland destruction in patients with Sjögren's Syndrome U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health PubMed.gov (abstract in English / full article is in Japanese)