Last updated: July 19, 2019
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- About.com Physical Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Bethesda Physiocare, Jan Dommerholt, PT, MPS, FAAPM specializes in helping musicians and persons with myofascial trigger point pain, orthopedic injuries, and craniomandibular (TMJ) pain in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- Canadian Association of Rehabilitation Professionals (CARP)
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) for the U.S. and Canada
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute empowers people with physical disabilities to reach for their full potential in every aspect of life.
- Dynatronics empowers people with physical disabilities to reach for their full potential in every aspect of life.
- EuroPēds intense physical therapy for children and young adults with cerebral palsy and other neuromuscular disorders
- Issa Physical Therapy, Tamer S. Issa, PT, DPT specializes in orthopaedic manual therapy, Bethesda, MD
- Kernan Hospital, University of Maryland School of Medicine Rehabilitation provides orthopaedic surgery and the largest inpatient rehabilitation hospital and provider of rehabilitation services in the state of Maryland. Kernan has been serving the Baltimore community for over 100 years.
- Kernan Hospital Special Programs: Kernan Rehabilitation provides Comprehensive Medical Rehab Program | Ortho Inpatient Rehab Program | Amputee Rehab Program | Robotic Treadmill | Adaptive Golf Program | Adaptive Sports Court | Stroke | Stroke Specialty Programs | Stroke Specialty Programs | Traumatic Brain Injury | Spinal Cord Injury | Support Groups
- MedStar National Rehabilitation Hospital
- National Rehabilitation Association
- Pain and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Physical Therapist Online
- Penn State Hershey College of Medicine Rehabilitation Penn State Rehabilitation is committed to providing the region with accessible, high quality and efficient care in a professional and compassionate environment.
- Rehabilitation Engineering Society of North America (RESNA)
- Rockville Physical Therapy and Pain Management Center, Chinh Le, PT, DPT. For most people, going to physical therapy for treatment is a new and foreign experience. Therefore, we provide individualized assessment and care for each patient with emphasis on educating everyone on the process of therapy. We know that an educated patient is willing to get better quickly and understand the path to independence.
- SNOEZELEN® sensory stimulation therapy from Rompa.com
- University of Maryland School of Medicine Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Science develops physical therapist practitioners and scholars to restore physical function and performance, prevent physical injury and disease and promote physical wellness.
- Volunteers for Medical Engineering (VME) VME is an organization of volunteers in Baltimore, Maryland who aim, with invention and engineering, to improve the independence and quality of life for individuals living with disabilities.
Share with others