Last updated: March 1, 2015
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- ActiveForever.com provides a wide variety of resources for Assistive Devices that can help people maintain their independence and active lifestyle. Products include electrotherapy TENS and EMS units and supplies, and other items for sports medicine and physical therapy rehabilitation.
- Action Products, Inc. makes wheelchair cushions and seating systems; heel and elbow protectors, and full mattress overlays for Rehab/DME markets
- Buying Guide for Hand Exercisers
- Chattanooga rehabilitation products catalog
- North Coast Medical rehabilitation supplies
- GAIAM Wellness products for healthy living: rehabilitation, yoga, meditation.
- Good Grips Tools by OXO: car cleaning, cooking, gardening, house cleaning, organizing, and spices
- Hand Exercisers and Grips
- Healthy Back
- Humanware makers of the BrailleNote and BrailleNote PK among other items.
- Invacare Corporation provides home medical products, manufacturing and distributing the world’s broadest product offering to approximately 15,000 independent, home medical equipment (HME) providers.
- Thera-Band flex bars, hand trainers, stretch straps, roller massagers
- IsoFlex hand therapy exercise balls and other stress balls
- Stress Toys
- Medco Sports Medicine rehabilitation supplies
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy Products (OPTP)
- PrePack Products, Inc. rehab and fitness products for the home and clinic
- RC Systems makers of Doubletalk speech synthesizers
- RS Medical provider of physician-prescribed home electrotherapy devices for muscle stimulation and pain management
- Patterson Medical (formerly Sammons Preston) rehabilitation supplies
- Smith+Nephew medical devices and rehabilitation consumer products
- spinoFLEX fitness and rehabilitation equipment
- School Specialty Abilitations We know that working with children with special needs can be a challenge. Our Abilitations mission is to provide therapists, educators and parents with the best practice products and solutions possible to ensure success.
- Quadriciser with the Quadriciser motorized therapy system, those who are unable to walk can simulate reciprocal movements of walking while lying in the supine position. This cross-crawl pattern stimulates the brain and improves muscle function. The Quadriciser is a total body therapy system that offers a wide variety of therapies to those who are unable to move by themselves.
- The Med Supply Guide provides recommendations for medical supply, equipment, and assistive technology companies. Categories include diabetic supplies, medical equipment, medical supplies, mobility aids, home care, and medical uniforms. "Rankings are determined using a few factors including user feedback…The listings on our site are sponsored but our goal is to provide only the best online suppliers…" The site also includes a FAQ and several forums.
- The Walking Cane Store
Share with others