Last updated: March 2, 2015
- International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society is an international professional society invested in the research and care of patients with Movement Disorders, including Parkinson's disease and parkinsonism, dystonia, chorea and Huntington's disease, ataxia, tremor and essential tremor, myoclonus and startle, tics and Tourette syndrome, restless legs syndrome, stiff person syndrome and gait disorders.
- Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research is dedicated to finding a cure for Parkinson's disease within the decade through an aggressively funded research agenda and to ensuring the development of improved therapies for those living with Parkinson's today.
- Michael Stern Parkinson's Research Foundation
- National Parkinson Foundation aims to find the cause of and the cure for Parkinson disease through research; to improve the quality of life for persons with Parkinson and their caregivers; and to educate persons with Parkinson, their caregivers, healthcare professionals, and the general public about Parkinson disease and its treatment.
- NINDS Parkinson's Disease Information Page provided by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.