- Australian Muscular Dystrophy Association [Australia]
- U.S. Muscular Dystrophy Association [U.S.]
- Muscular Dystrophy Family Foundation
- NINDS Muscular Dystrophy Information Page provided by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- In Loving Memory of Jerry Lewis 1926-2017
- Ataxia Symptoms and Causes is a lack of muscle control or coordination of voluntary movements, such as walking or picking up objects. A sign of an underlying condition, ataxia can affect various movements and create difficulties with speech, eye movement and swallowing.
Share with others