- Multiple Sclerosis Foundation (MSF) As a predominantly service-based, nonprofit organization, the MFS aims to ensure the best quality of life for those coping with MS by providing comprehensive support and educational programs.
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada aims to be a leader in finding a cure for multiple sclerosis and enabling people affected by MS to enhance their quality of life.
- MS Society of Great Britain and Northern Ireland The MS Society is the UK's largest charity for people affected by Multiple Sclerosis. [United Kingdom]
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Ireland aims to enrich the quality of life for everyone affected by multiple sclerosis in Ireland. [Ireland]
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society is a collective of passionate individuals who want to do something about MS now—to move together toward a world free of multiple sclerosis.
- Multiple Sclerosis information from the Mayo Clinic
- Multiple Sclerosis Information offers articles with comprehensive information on MS and its effects and causes.
- NINDS Multiple Sclerosis Information Page provided by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Share with others