Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
The ten tips are
- Use a structured source document
- Save/export document as tagged PDF
- Add title, author, subject and keywords
- Add bookmarks
- Initial view
- Specify the reading language
- Correct the reading order
- Use PDF Optimizer
- Enable Adobe Reader features
- Check accessibility
Remember, don't just think "PDF" – think "accessible PDF"! Preparing your source document correctly is your first step. Deborah Edwards-Onoro provides explanations and procedures for all ten tips, as well as additional references to help you become the Accessible PDF guru your audience needs!