Last updated: March 1, 2015
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- The Delta Centre – a national resource centre working to improve the accessibility for disabled people in society
- Norwegian Board of Education – runs the Norwegian School Net and are responsible for parts of the national action plan for ICT in education
- Planning Accessible Meetings, Courses, and Conferences – a tool for the all-inclusive organiser (English version) (.pdf)
- Programme of Action for Universal Design .pdf
- Web Accessibility Policies from Denmark, Norway, and the EU
Share with others