Last updated: May 22, 2016
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- Office of The Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India
- Disability India Network India’s one-stop site for comprehensive information related to disability in India, is hosted by the Society for Child Development.
- ICT for Persons with Disabilities in India These include dedicated ICT centres with Assistive Technologies (ATs) in rural educational, rehabilitation or vocational training centres for PwDs, accessible public access points in villages and special handsets with/without bundled content.
- Motor Assisted NARI Handicapped Rickshaw (MANHARA) Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI) has developed a very low-priced motorized vehicle for physically handicapped persons. MANHARA is motor assisted handpowered vehicle.
- National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP)
Share with others