- Office of The Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India
- Digital A11Y is a blog by Raghavendra Satish Peri. He works at Deque Software as Digital Accessibility Consultant slaying web accessibility & mobile accessibility challenges. He is actively focusing on enabling the wider design & developer community in India. He aims to increase Digital Accessibility and the importance of Digital Equality awareness. New
- Disability India Network India's one-stop site for comprehensive information related to disability in India, is hosted by the Society for Child Development.
- ICT for Persons with Disabilities in India These include dedicated ICT centres with Assistive Technologies (ATs) in rural educational, rehabilitation or vocational training centres for PwDs, accessible public access points in villages and special handsets with/without bundled content.
- Motor Assisted NARI Handicapped Rickshaw (MANHARA) Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI) has developed a very low-priced motorized vehicle for physically handicapped persons. MANHARA is motor assisted handpowered vehicle.
- National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP)
Share with others