Last updated: March 1, 2015
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- American Red Cross
- Angina – Chest Pain American Heart Association
- Angina Facts National Institutes of Health (NIH) National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- Angina Resources on the Web from MEDLINEplus health information, National Institutes of Health (NIH) National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- Australian Resuscitation Council[Australia]
- Chain of Survival A strong Chain of Survival can improve chances of survival and recovery for victims of heart attack, stroke and other emergencies.
- Citizen CPR Foundation founded in 1987 to strengthen the Chain of Survival and improve the series of actions that increase the chance of survival for thousands of victims of sudden cardiac arrest.
- CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care, American Heart Association – Remember, push to the beat of "Stayin' Alive".
- CPR Simulator from Less Stress Instructional Services
- European Resuscitation Council co-ordinates the activities of European organisations with a major interest in resuscitation medicine (RM) and Emergency Medical Care (EMC). [Europe]
- How To Do CPR provides short illustrated steps for CPR on adults, children dogs, and cats [University of Washington]
- How to Perform CPR on an Adult from eHow.com provides detailed steps for CPR on adults
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada is one of Canada’s largest and most effective health charities. Over the last 60 years we have invested more than $1.35 billion in heart and stroke research, making us the largest contributor in Canada after the federal government. In that time, the death rate from heart disease and stroke has declined by more than 75 per cent. [Canada]
- What Is an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)? from the National Institutes for Health (NIH) National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- National Association of EMS Physicians (NAEMSP®) To improve out-of-hospital emergency medical care, NAEMSP® promotes meetings, publications and products that connect, serve and educate its members. In addition, the Association acts as a resource and advocate of EMS related decisions in cooperation with organizations throughout the country and the community at large, including agencies of the Federal Government.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) Diseases and Conditions Index (DCI) index in alphabetical order
- National Safety Council The National Safety Council is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- First Aid, CPR and AED Certification Red Cross First Aid, CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and AED (automated external defibrillator) training and certification meets the needs of workplace responders, professional rescuers school staffs, professional responders and healthcare providers, as well as the general public. We offer both certified and non-certified training options. Select a category below to access course descriptions and materials.
- Resuscitation Council (UK) facilitates education of both lay and healthcare professional members of the population in the most effective methods of resuscitation appropriate to their needs. [UK]
Share with others