Last updated: February 24, 2020
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association is dedicated to the eradication of autoimmune diseases and the alleviation of suffering and the socioeconomic impact of autoimmunity through fostering and facilitating collaboration in the areas of education, public awareness, research, and patient services in an effective, ethical and efficient manner.
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome / Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) Foundation International Our commitment is to support those touched by the GBD/CIDP disorders so that every patient experiences an early diagnosis, proper treatment, and the opportunity for a full recovery.
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome information from the Mayo Clinic
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome information from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) National Library of Medicine: MedlinePlus
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome information page from the National Institutes for Health (NIH) the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome Fact Sheet from the National Institutes for Health (NIH) the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- GBS/CIDP Foundation International is working for a future when no one with Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP), and related syndromes such as multifocal motor neuropathy (MMN) suffers alone and that everyone has access to the right diagnosis and the right treatment, right away. New
- The Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy is a public charity foundation committed to fostering collaboration among today’s most gifted and dedicated neuroscientists and physicians.
- NINDS Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) from the National Institutes for Health (NIH) the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
Share with others