Last updated: February 20, 2020
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- Genetics Home Reference: Your Guide to Understanding Genetic Conditions from the U.S. National Library of Medicine of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Genetic Disorders from the Genetic Science Learning Center, University of Utah
- Genetic and Rare Diseases (GARD) Information Center National Institutes of Health (NIH) New
- Rare Disease Information from the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD). The database provides brief introductions for patients and caregivers to specific rare diseases. New
- Learn Genetics, genetic science learning center from the University of Utah Health Sciences.
- National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- The Basics of Genes and Genetic Disorders
- What does it mean if a genetic disorder seems to run in my family? from the U.S. National Library of Medicine of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH/National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- NIH/National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
Share with others