Last updated: May 19, 2016
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- Accommodation and Compliance Series: Employees with Fibromyalgia Syndrome provided by the Office of Disability Employment Policy, U.S. Department of Labor (.pdf)
- American Fibromyalgia Syndrome Association (AFSA) funds research for NIH grants to study fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
- Arthritis Foundation — Fibromyalgia: "What Is Fibromyalgia?"
- Excerpt from "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Fibromyalgia: Quick and Easy Tips for Feeling Better", by Lynne Matallana, ImmuneSupport.com. (Buy the book…)
- "Fibromyalgia", by Justin Wasserman, MD, 2004 (.pdf)
- Fibromyalgia from the American College of Rheumatology, 2013 update PDF version (406 KB .pdf)
- Fibromyalgia: An "Invisible" Disability
- Fibromyalgia Fact Sheet from the Office on Women's Health in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Fibromyalgia: list of publications and organizations provided by the Office on Women's Health in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- "Differential diagnosis: myofascial pain", in Fibromyalgia Syndrome: A Practitioner's Guide to Treatment, by Jan Dommerholt, PT, MPS and Tamer S. Issa, PT, DPT (.pdf)
- National Fibromyalgia Partnership, Inc., Home of the Fibromyalgia Frontiers journal Fibromyalgia Monograph: Fibromyalgia: Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment & Research (625.5 KB .pdf)
- National Fibromyalgia Research Association (NFRA) source for what's new in fibromyalgia research and education
- Public Witness Testimony on Fibromyalgia Syndrome (FMS), to The House Appropriation's Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education and Related Agencies by Ronald C. Kramis, Ph.D. – January 29, 1998 PDF of Congressional testimony PDF of Congressional testimony (166 KB .pdf)
- "Treatment of Fibromyalgia", by Robert Gerwin, MD neurologist specializing in pain and rehabilitation medicine (.pdf)
Share with others