Last updated: March 1, 2015
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- Applied Ergonomics Conference and Virtual Community
- The cranky user: Ergonomics, Part 1: The science of not hurting the user information provided by IBM.
- The cranky user: Ergonomics, Part 2: Ergonomic devices Tools to keep the user from being hurt information provided by IBM.
- Ergonomics At Work, National Institutes of Health (NIH) Office of Research Services
- Loughborough Design School has several research groups: Design Ergonomics Research Group, Design Practice Research Group, Environmental Ergonomics Research Centre, Human Factors and Complex Systems, Sustainable Design Research Group, Transport Safety Research Centre, User Centred Design Research Group [United Kingdom]
- "Ergonomics of human-system interaction – Part 171: Guidance on software accessibility"
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFES)
- NINDS Inclusion Body Myositis Information (IBM) Inclusion body myositis (IBM) is one of a group of muscle diseases known as the inflammatory myopathies, which are characterized by chronic, progressive muscle inflammation accompanied by muscle weakness.
- Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors is an international organization based out of the United Kingdom whose goal is to provide public awareness of ergonomic and its applications. It maintains professional standards, maintains a register of ergonomics consultancies, provides educational material through its website, hosts annual meetings
- Musculoskeletal Disorders Diagnosis from the Merck Manuals Home Health Handbook, an online medical library
- Musculoskeletal Disorders from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). [UK]
- Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) and Workplace Factors, a Critical Review of Epidemiologic Evidence for Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders of the Neck, Upper Extremity, and Low Back contributed to by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Cincinnati, OH.
- CDC The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- CDC: NIOSH: Workplace Safety & Health Topics: Ergonomics and Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Office Ergonomics Research Committee, "a non-profit committee of companies dedicated to the advancement of research in office ergonomics"
- Safety and Health Topics: Ergonomics provided by U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- STC Usability SIG articles on "Accessibility, Ergonomics, and Special Audiences" at https://www.stcsig.org/usability/topics/
- Ergonomics and Personal Safety topics provided by the STC Usability SIG.
Share with others