Last updated: May 19, 2016
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- Achondroplasia UK provides support, health resources, and advise about short-limb dwarfism. [United Kingdom]
- Dwarf Athletic Association of America (DAAA) aims to develop, promote and provide quality amateur level athletic opportunities for dwarf athletes in the United States regardless of their level of skills. [U.S.A.]
- Little People of America (LPA), founded by Billy Barty, is a nonprofit organization that provides support and information to people of short stature and their families. [U.S.A.]
- College Scholarships for Dwarfism from the Little People of America (LPA)
- Dwarfism Support Organizations and Groups list general help organizations, camp programs, athletics, diagnosis specific, medical centers for skeletal dysplasias, and by country.
- Little People of British Columbia Society for Short Stature Awareness a nonprofit organization for children and adults with a growth disorder or dwarfism. [Canada]
- Little People of Ontario provides medical research, school accommodation issues, where to shop for special products, and important links. You will also find information about events designed to bring Little People and their families together. [Canada]
- Primordial Dwarfism is dedicated to educating and supporting families affected by primordial dwarfism.
- Short Persons Support provides health resources, reference material, and news about dwarfism.
- Short Statured People of Australia (SSPA) provides information about the SSPA and educates the community about short-statured people (dwarfs). [Australia]