Last updated: March 1, 2015
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- Dual Diagnosis Mental Illness, Drug Addiction and Alcoholism, MIDAA(R), MICA. provides information and resources for service providers, consumers, and family members who are seeking assistance and/or education in this field.
- Rehab International: Drug and Alcohol Rehab Guides is a reference site on the topic of drug and alcohol rehab: types of rehab, drug rehab centers, illegal drug addiction, and prescription drug addiction. Rehab International is dedicated to helping individuals and their families who are living with addiction find the most appropriate treatment available to meet their needs.
- National Association on Alcohol, Drugs and Disability Inc., (NAADD) promotes awareness and education about substance abuse among people with co-existing disabilities. The mission of NAADD is to create public awareness of issues related to alcoholism, drug addiction, and substance abuse faced by persons with other co-existing disabilities, and to provide a peer approach to enhance access to services, information, professional helping facilities such as a drug rehab, education and prevention through the collaborative efforts of interested individuals and organizations nationwide.
- Odyssey HouseOdyssey House is a comprehensive social services agency based in New York City. Odyssey Houes's first behavioral healthcare location was founded in New York City by Dr. Judianne Densen Gerber. She worked with a board of passionate individuals in recovery who were dedicated to helping people make successful changes in their lives. Over the past 50 years, Odyssey Houses have opened up across the nation (and world) due to the tremendous success of the treatment model that they developed. In the 1980s, each Odyssey House incorporated as an individual company and established its own board of directors and leadership teams.
- Odyssey House Utah Since 1971, Odyssey House has built a strong reputation for changing behaviors and lifestyles for those struggling with drug and alcohol abuse. We are highly effective with people who have attempted treatment in the past, struggle with various barriers to sobriety including poor work history, medical needs, trauma, mental health issues, lack of education, and defiant behaviors.
- Odyssey House Louisiana (OHL) Established in 1973, OHL offers comprehensive services and effective support systems- including detox, treatment, physical and mental healthcare, life-skills, counseling and case management-that enable individuals to chart new lives and return to their communities as contributing members.
- Treatment Centers in the U.S. and Canada. Searching for the right Drug Treatment Center, Alcohol Rehab Program, or Dual Diagnosis and Addiction Treatment Resource can be confusing. This site offers comprehensive drug rehab, alcohol rehabilitation and co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders (dual diagnosis) treatment center resources, in-depth information about addiction and recovery, and no-cost assessment and referral services for drug treatment centers and other addiction treatment programs. They also provide professional consulting services and a database of over 8,000 drug rehab centers, alcohol rehab programs and dual diagnosis treatment programs. The purpose of this site is to help addicts recover from substance abuse and mental health disorders, educate families and the general public about dual diagnosis, alcohol and drug addiction, and help those who suffer from substance abuse and co-occurring disorders find the best drug treatment centers and recovery resources for their needs.