Last updated: May 21, 2016
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE)
- American Diabetes Association
- Assistive Devices for People With Diabetes and Vision Loss (.pdf), an article from Lighthouse.org that lists manufacturers and resources for large screen and talking blood glucose monitors, easy-to-use test strips, and adaptive syringes, all designed to help people with impaired vision manage their diabetes.
- Canadian Diabetes Association (CDA)
- Children with Diabetes
- Diabetes Public Health Resource from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- International Diabetes Federation (IDF)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International (JDRF)
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) with the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Vision-Related Rehabilitation Services for Adults with Diabetic Retinopathy