Last updated: March 3, 2015
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- American Printing House for the Blind The American Printing House for the Blind (APH) is the world's largest nonprofit organization creating educational, workplace, and independent living products and services for people who are visually impaired.
- ChromaGen™ Europe, worldwide producer and supplier of lenses for color blindness and dyslexia. ChromaGen™ is patented, trademarked and FDA Cleared. The patented diagnostic system is used by trained professionals for the management of Academic Skills Disorder (ASD™). ASD™ is an umbrella term that includes dyslexia, color deficiency, dyspraxia (lack of coordination; clumsiness), and other learning related difficulties. In some cases, ChromaGen has also been known to help migraine sufferers. ChromaGen is a system of eight colored haploscopic filters of a known density and color hue which, when prescribed to sufferers of ASD™, has been proven to improve these disorders.
- ColorView Glasses, Imagine a world with faded colors. You may already be experiencing vision in a world where some colors are confusing. Although there is no cure, there is a solution – ColorView® lenses. Some complimentary colors might be difficult to distinguish for some people. These symptoms may be caused by congenital red-green color vision deficiency.
- Glasses for the Color Blind Oakley Safety Glasses-Not The Ordinary Sunglasses With Class
- Visolve, is the software tool that transforms colors of the computer display into the discriminable colors for various people including people with color vision deficiency, commonly called color blindness. In addition to the color conversion, it also has color filtering and hatching capabilities.