Zero Discrimination Day is observed each year on 1 March
On Zero Discrimination Day, 1 March, we celebrate the right of everyone to live a full and productive life—and live it with dignity. Zero Discrimination Day highlights how people can become informed about and promote inclusion, compassion, peace and, above all, a movement for change. Zero Discrimination Day is helping to create a global movement of solidarity to end all forms of discrimination.
On Zero Discrimination Day this year, UNAIDS is challenging the discrimination faced by women and girls in all their diversity in order to raise awareness and mobilize action to promote equality and empowerment for women and girls.
The United Nations
Past Zero Discrimination Days
- 2020 / Zero Discrimination Against Women and Girls
- 2019 / Act to Change Laws and Practices that block people from accessing health and other life-saving services.
- 2018 / What If campaign (Do You Discriminate?)
- 2017 / Make Some Noise for Zero Discrimination
- 2016 / Stand Out for Zero Discrimination
- 2015 / Open Up, Reach Out
- 2014 / Join the Transformation