- vOICe Artificial Vision System vision technology for the totally blind
- BrainPort V100 Device Helps People who are Blind See with Tongue
- NovaVision VRT: Vision Restoration Therapy addressing vision loss after stroke, traumatic brain injury (TBI), or optic nerve injury
- Tasting the Light: Device Lets the Blind "See" with Their Tongues A pair of sunglasses wired to an electric “lollipop” helps the visually impaired regain optical sensations through a different pathway.
- Tongue Display Unit (TDU) for electrotactile spatiotemporal pattern presentation Download the Tounge Display Unit paper (.pdf) New
Share with others