Last updated: May 19, 2016
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- Allergy Relief Store
- American Lung Association's page about Asthma
- Asthma UK
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Asthma page from the (US) National Heart Blood and Lung Institute Web site
- Canadian Lung Association's page about Asthma
- Environmental Illness Resource is an information resource and interactive community site for people suffering from a range of chronic illnesses and related conditions in which environmental triggers play a significant role in producing symptoms, and the illness itself.
- Food Allergy, Intolerance, and Sensitivity a Harvard Medical School Special Health Report
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS) Assessment, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity: Separating Facts from Fiction, Science-Based Medicine
- Food Allergy Natural Common Allergens, Chemical Allergens, E-Numbers and Food Additives [United Kingdom]