Last updated: March 14, 2015
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- AbleData provides objective information on assistive technology and rehabilitation equipment available from domestic and international sources to consumers, organizations, professionals, and caregivers within the United States. We serve the nation’s disability, rehabilitation, and senior communities.
- Adaptech Research Network In partnership with the National Educational Association of Disabled Students (NEADS), the Adaptech Research Project conducts research on the use of computer technologies by Canadian college and university students with disabilities. [Canada]
- Adaptive Technologies Hardware, Software, and Other Tools, Alternative Keyboards, Alternative Pointing Devices list provided by the Boston-IA Association
- "Adaptive Technologies for the Visually Impaired: The Role of Technical Communicators," by Deborah S. Ray and Eric J. Ray, Technical Communication, Volume 45, No.4, pp. 573-579, November 1998.
- Adaptive Technology for Vision Impairments
- Adaptive Technology Resources
- Dining with Dignity
- Adaptive Technologies links to hardware, software, and other tools, alternative keyboards, alternative pointing devices list provided by the Boston-IA Association
- Foot Mouse lets you click the computer mouse with your feet.
- Build a Foot controlled Mouse Using a plastic spoon
- Wooden FootMouse box YouTube demonstration. Homemade foot mouse, details (use Google browser to translate the page from Dutch into English) [Netherlands]
- Infogrip assistive keyboards, switches, joysticks, etc.
- Physical Impairment, AccessAbility SIG list of resources
- One-Handed and Two-Handed Keyboard a standard desktop keyboard that has been enhanced to allow both one-handed and two-handed touch-typing
- Perkins Assistive Technology Products Braillers and writing tools, assistive technology, daily living products, etc.
Share with others