Last updated: May 30, 2016
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- Tourette Syndrome and Tic Disorders: Overview and Practical Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment by James E. Swain, M.D., Ph.D., FRCPS and James F. Leckman, M.D. Published in Psychiatry (Edgmont). 2005 Jul; 2(7): 26–36. Published online 2005 Jul. from the U.S. National Library of Medicine, NIH
- Guide to the Diagnosis and Treatment of Tourette Syndrome (.pdf) by Ruth Dowling Bruun, M.D., Donald J. Cohen, M.D., James F. Leckman, M.D. This publication is the third edition of "A Physician's Guide to the Diagnosis and Treatment of Tourette Syndrome". It has been revised substantially to include up-to-date clinical information for physicians treating patients with this complex, frequently misunderstood neurobehavioral (neurobiological) disorder.
- Tourette Syndrome Association, Inc.Founded in 1972 in Bayside New York, the national Tourette Syndrome Association is the only national voluntary non-profit membership organization in this field. Our mission is to identify the cause of, find the cure for and control the effects of Tourette Syndrome. We offer resources and referrals to help people and their families cope with the problems that occur with TS. We raise public awareness and counter media stereotypes about TS. Our membership includes individuals, families, relatives, and medical and allied professionals working in the field.
- Tourette Syndrome symptoms and treatment from the Mayo Clinic
- Tourette Syndrome Plus This site is the work of Leslie E. Packer, PhD. Any articles on the site that are not authored by me are attributed to their respective authors and are used either with permission or because they are in the public domain or used under Creative Commons License.