Last updated: March 2, 2015
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- National Scoliosis Foundation (NSF) is a patient-led nonprofit organization dedicated since 1976 to helping children, parents, adults, and health-care providers to understand the complexities of spinal deformities such as scoliosis.
- Resources on the Web provided by the National Scoliosis Foundation (NSF)
- Johns Hopkins Children's Center Scoliosis
- Scoliosis & Spine Center of Maryland the Towson Orthopaedic Associates' Scoliosis and Spine Center of the University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center, is the Mid-Atlantic's leading center of excellence for the care and treatment of disorders of the spine and neck.
- Scoliosis Research Society is a non-profit, professional organization, made up of physicians and allied health personnel. Our primary focus is on providing continuing medical education for health care professionals and on funding/supporting research in spinal deformities. Founded in 1966, the SRS has gained recognition as one of the world's premier spine societies. Strict membership criteria ensure that the individual Fellows support that commitment. The purpose of the Scoliosis Research Society (SRS) is to foster the optimal care of all patients with spinal deformities.