Last updated: March 2, 2015
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- Famous People Who Had Polio
- Global Polio Eradication Initiative: The disease and the virus from the World Health Organization (WHO).
- History of Polio in Canada
- Mayo Clinic: Post-Polio Syndrome Causes
- MedlinePlus: Polio and Post-Polio Syndrome from the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Post-Polio Health International
Post-Polio Health International’s mission is to enhance the lives and independence of polio survivors and home ventilator users through Education, Advocacy, Research and Networking.
- NINDS Post-Polio Syndrome Fact Sheet provided by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation is a comprehensive rehabilitation facility that encompasses medical and vocational rehabilitation services and features internationally recognized specialty programs, extensive specialty services