Last updated: May 30, 2016
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) [ also known as "orthopedic" and sometimes misspelled as "orthopeadic" ]
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) promotes and integrates scientific research, education, and practical applications of sports medicine and exercise science to maintain and enhance physical performance, fitness, health, and quality of life.
- Clinical Exercise Physiology Association (CEPA) committed to advancing the profession of clinical exercise physiology.
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (AOFAS)
- Foot and Ankle Care patient information
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- Information for Public & Patients: find a Hand Surgeon in your area, read about hand surgery, safety and anatomy, or learn about common hand conditions.
- Bone and Joint Decade: 2002-2011
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society (AAOS): Association for the Study and Application of the Methods of Ilizarov – North America (LLRS:ASAMI-NA)
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America (POSNA)
- POSNA OrthoKids Patient/Parent Information About Children
- When Your Body Aches: A Quick Reference to Treating Bone, Joint, & Muscle Pain. A "fun-to-read manual" by the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Susan Crites Price. [Formerly published by AAOS as The Body Almanac.]