Last updated: May 26, 2016
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- AboutFace we’re here for anyone and everyone living with a facial difference. That includes those affected directly or indirectly. And whether it’s been with you from birth or is an acquired difference, we know the circumstances you face will be unique. However our mission since day one has remained the same. AboutFace is here to provide you with support. To inspire you and give you the courage and confidence you need to make your day, every day, no different to anyone else’s. Because for us there should be no difference living with a facial difference.
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association (ACPA) is an international non-profit medical society of health care professionals who treat and/or perform research on birth defects of the head and face. The members of ACPA serve an extremely important role in the management of children and adults with cleft lip, cleft palate, and craniofacial anomalies.
- Cleft Palate Foundation (CPF) serves individuals and families affected by cleft lip/palate and other craniofacial conditions by connecting them to team care, providing education, and offering personal support. CPF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 1973 to be the public service arm of the American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association.
- Davie Roche keynote speaker, humorist, performer. David has transformed the challenges and gifts of living with a facial disfigurement into a compelling message that uplifts and delights audiences around the world.
- Friendly Faces Craniofacial Differences
- My Child Has Facial Difference Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital. Hospital resources and external resources. [Canada]
- Nevus Outreach the association for large nevi and related disorders. Nevus Outreach deals with large congenital melanocytic nevi. Nevus Outreach is dedicated to improving awareness and providing support for people affected by congenital melanocytic nevi and finding a cure.