Last updated: May 27, 2016
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- Adaptive Clothing and Accessories Clothing designed especially for the physically challenged, and/or wheelchair users of all ages.
- Backbraces.com surgical supplies
- Bed Jackets White eyelet trim on the Peter Pan collar and front pocket. 3/4 length sleeves. Pearlized gripper snaps on front. All sizes are $24.98 each. Garments shown on website are samples. Available in solid pastels and prints. Prints come in to us assorted, so call 1-800-962-6166 for a description of the current prints we have.
- Brace Up braces and supports
- Buck & Buck Designs quality clothing for home health care and nursing home residents
- Understanding Our Products What is unique about clothing for residents of nursing homes? Our adaptive line is extensive and meets the needs of most of our customers, unique alterations are an everyday thing here. Don't hesitate to call us for any special needs clothing you may require.
- Clothing for Nursing Home patients a complete source of adaptive clothes for nursing home and home health care residents and seniors
- Custom clothing for the physically challenged Garments are made to fit the individual: Children’s clothing, Night Gowns, One-piece PJ’s & Blanket Sleeper, Dresses and Tops, ‘Sitting’ Pants, Trousers, Slacks, Elastic Waist Sitting Pants, One Piece Outfits, Hooded Poncho/Cape, Cover-up, Walker & Wheelchair Bags, Underwear, ‘Halo Shirts’, Lap Robes, Bibs
- H2O WaterWear bathing suits, water aerobics, exercise, and therapy supplies. Chlorine-resistant swimwear for women. A great selection of one-piece swimsuits, sun protection swimwear, swim separates, mastectomy swimwear, fitness swimwear, swim coverups, neoprene swim gear and swimming shoes.
- Hospital Gowns Gown opens in back. Back has wide over lap for privacy. Secured at the neckline with gripper snaps. Available in a wide selection of prints and material.
- IZ Adaptive Clothing for People in Wheelchairs. Also see the Laughing Squid post about these designers.
- JuRu’s Scrubs, Special Needs Clothing, Shoes, Uniforms, Accessories specializes in Adaptive apparel for the Elderly, Wheelchair Disabled Clothing for Handicapped, Alzheimer’s Anti-Stripper Clothes, Medical and Nurse Uniforms, Scrubs, Professional Apparel, Medical Labwear and Equipment, Aprons, and Chef Hats. Many brands including Grey's Anatomy scrubs for men and women.
- Post-Op and Post-Surgical Bras:
- Post-Surgical Bras (The velcro straps that open in the front are great for post-rotator cuff / shoulder repair surgery as well.) EMS Surgical designs attractive, affordable surgical bras for women. The resulting surgical garments are comfortable, stylish and manufactured with soft fabrics and appealing details. EMS offers surgical bras, breast implant garments, compression garments as well as, post-operative garments for plastic reconstructive surgery, thoracic surgery and general surgery. All of the surgical garments offered by EMS Surgical are made in the USA with high quality materials and professional workmanship.
- Post-operative care
- WearEase post-surgical and compression bras & camisoles
- The History of the Bra: History & Info on Bras and Breasts Excellent information about fit and styles.
- Therasuit™ and Suit Therapy™ for children with Cerebral Palsy and other neuro-develpomental disorders