Last updated: March 3, 2015
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- Abilities Expo independent and assisted living products and services
- Accessible Computer Hardware & Software AccessAbility SIG list of resources
- American Printing House for the Blind The American Printing House for the Blind (APH) is the world's largest nonprofit organization creating educational, workplace, and independent living products and services for people who are visually impaired.
- The Boulevard a disability resource directory of products and services for the physically challenged, elderly, caregivers, and healthcare professionals
- Color Blindness and Vision Deficiency Information and Products
- Comfort Bath walk-in tub
- DIMENET "DIMENET is a national computer networking system that is accessible at multiple locations and provides access for communications and information sharing among individuals involved in the disability rights and independent living movements."
- ElderStore ElderCare Products for seniors.
- Essential Aids [United Kingdom]
- IHCD Store a retail operation that serves to build community around the making, participating, and living with human centered designs. IHCD's design and consulting work uses their physical retail space for ongoing user research with customers as the experts. Stop by and tell them what's not working for you.
- Invacare Corporation provides home medical products, manufacturing and distributing the world's broadest product offering to approximately 15,000 independent, home medical equipment (HME) providers.
- JRS Medical is an online licensed distributor of discounted medical supplies, equipment, and home healthcare products
- Low Tech Tools for People with Learning Disabilities
- The Vest Airway Clearance System
- Tools for Life options for using assistive technology