Last updated: May 21, 2016
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- About Alzheimer's Disease, formerly the American Health Assistance Foundation (AHAF). Learn about what Alzheimer's disease is, its symptoms & risk factors, treatment options and how to live with or care for someone with the disease.
- Alzheimer's Association
- Alzheimer's Disease: Unraveling the Mystery National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health (NIH) provides both basic and technical information on the scientific and social aspects of. Alzheimer's and a walking tour through the brain.
- Alzheimer's Disease Education and Referral (ADEAR) from the National Institute on Aging (NIA)
- Dementia MedLine Plus health information from NIH
- Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders journal
- Dealing with Dementia Help for relatives, caregivers and friends
- UC Irvine MIND: Institute for Memory Impairments and Neurological Disorders formerly the Institute for Brain Aging and Dementia